Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed December 19, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum - The Fiscal Cliff : 12/19/12
The nation is fast approaching the so-called fiscal cliff, and after last week’s school shooting in Connecticut and the addition of gun policy to the legislative agenda, it’s unclear whether democrats and republicans will be able to make up their minds on anything before the end of the lame duck session.
On this edition on Vox Pop, we want your outlook on whether there can be compromise to avoid the tax hikes and budget cuts that would result from congressional inaction. Will we fall off the cliff, or can we come to terms to avoid it? WAMC's Alan Chartock hosts.