Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Wed December 19, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum - The Fiscal Cliff : 12/19/12
The nation is fast approaching the so-called fiscal cliff, and after last week’s school shooting in Connecticut and the addition of gun policy to the legislative agenda, it’s unclear whether democrats and republicans will be able to make up their minds on anything before the end of the lame duck session.
On this edition on Vox Pop, we want your outlook on whether there can be compromise to avoid the tax hikes and budget cuts that would result from congressional inaction. Will we fall off the cliff, or can we come to terms to avoid it? WAMC's Alan Chartock hosts.