Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
Tue September 17, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum - Hillary in 2016? : 9/17/13
A new presidential poll out today says Hillary Clinton is crushing Vice President Joe Biden, 65 percent to 10. She hasn’t declared that she’ll make a 2016 bid, and Biden has only hinted at it. Meanwhile, the poll shows no clear front-runners on the potential GOP ticket. Is this poll a predictor of things to come?
The race card for the 2016 election may fill up in the very near future, and we want to know where you’ll place your bets. What do you think?
New York News
Capital District News