Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue September 17, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum - Hillary in 2016? : 9/17/13
A new presidential poll out today says Hillary Clinton is crushing Vice President Joe Biden, 65 percent to 10. She hasn’t declared that she’ll make a 2016 bid, and Biden has only hinted at it. Meanwhile, the poll shows no clear front-runners on the potential GOP ticket. Is this poll a predictor of things to come?
The race card for the 2016 election may fill up in the very near future, and we want to know where you’ll place your bets. What do you think?
New York News
Capital District News