Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue September 17, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum - Hillary in 2016? : 9/17/13
A new presidential poll out today says Hillary Clinton is crushing Vice President Joe Biden, 65 percent to 10. She hasn’t declared that she’ll make a 2016 bid, and Biden has only hinted at it. Meanwhile, the poll shows no clear front-runners on the potential GOP ticket. Is this poll a predictor of things to come?
The race card for the 2016 election may fill up in the very near future, and we want to know where you’ll place your bets. What do you think?
New York News
Capital District News