Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed August 15, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum - Politics and Religion : 8/15/12
Today on Vox Pop, a new poll shows that voters in New York City are less likely to vote for an atheist or a 'born again' Christian than a Muslim or Mormon candidate. What do you think of these stats, and of the effect religion can have on personal and national politics? WAMC's Ray Graf hosts with guest WAMC's Alan Chartock.