Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Tue September 18, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum - Romney's '47 Percent' Video : 9/18/12
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has again found himself the focus of negative publicity following the posting of video of the candidate by the progressive news outlet Mother Jones during which he told supporters that he will never convince “47 percent” of Americans who he said will, “support the president no matter what,” because they believe they are “victims” entitled to be cared for by the government.
Today we want your reaction to Romney’s comments and to what people are saying about those comments today. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.