Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue September 18, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum - Romney's '47 Percent' Video : 9/18/12
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has again found himself the focus of negative publicity following the posting of video of the candidate by the progressive news outlet Mother Jones during which he told supporters that he will never convince “47 percent” of Americans who he said will, “support the president no matter what,” because they believe they are “victims” entitled to be cared for by the government.
Today we want your reaction to Romney’s comments and to what people are saying about those comments today. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.