Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue September 18, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum - Romney's '47 Percent' Video : 9/18/12
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has again found himself the focus of negative publicity following the posting of video of the candidate by the progressive news outlet Mother Jones during which he told supporters that he will never convince “47 percent” of Americans who he said will, “support the president no matter what,” because they believe they are “victims” entitled to be cared for by the government.
Today we want your reaction to Romney’s comments and to what people are saying about those comments today. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.