Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue June 26, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum – The U.S. Supreme Court with Brad Hays : 6/26/12
Just a day after the Supreme Court of the United States decided on two cases and a day before what is expected to be their ruling on President Barack Obama’s landmark health care reform bill, today we’re looking at the Supreme Court’s caseload and we want your take on these recently released and upcoming decisions.
Joining us on this edition of Vox Pop with expert analysis is Union College Assistant Professor of political science (and WAMC “professor in residence”) Brad Hays. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.