Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Wed December 12, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum – Your End of the World Bucket List : 12/12/12
December 21, 2012, by some accounts, will mark the end of the world as we know it. seeing as that’s only 9 days away, today we want to know your plans for what could be, but most likely aren’t, the final 9 days of human existence.
What are those things that – if you knew the world was ending – you would want to do, see, or accomplish before the end? Maybe a trip to an exotic locale, or trying a vegan diet for the last week ever.
Whatever it is, on this edition of Vox Pop, we want to hear about your end of the world ‘bucket list.’ WAMC’s Ray Graf hosts.