Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Wed May 15, 2013
Vox Pop : Scandals and Your Faith in Government : 5/15/13
The White House and the U.S. Justice Department have found themselves in some hot water this week as new information continues to come out regarding the administration’s reaction to the September 11, 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya and news that the Justice Department has obtained several months of phone records from reporters with The Associated Press.
Today’s headlines also feature a new report on a New York State Legislator accused of sexually harassing office staff. Today we want to know what you think of these latest sordid stories coming out of Washington and Albany and whether they have eroded your faith in government. WAMC's Ray Graf hosts.