Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed May 15, 2013
Vox Pop : Scandals and Your Faith in Government : 5/15/13
The White House and the U.S. Justice Department have found themselves in some hot water this week as new information continues to come out regarding the administration’s reaction to the September 11, 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya and news that the Justice Department has obtained several months of phone records from reporters with The Associated Press.
Today’s headlines also feature a new report on a New York State Legislator accused of sexually harassing office staff. Today we want to know what you think of these latest sordid stories coming out of Washington and Albany and whether they have eroded your faith in government. WAMC's Ray Graf hosts.