Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Wed May 15, 2013
Vox Pop : Scandals and Your Faith in Government : 5/15/13
The White House and the U.S. Justice Department have found themselves in some hot water this week as new information continues to come out regarding the administration’s reaction to the September 11, 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya and news that the Justice Department has obtained several months of phone records from reporters with The Associated Press.
Today’s headlines also feature a new report on a New York State Legislator accused of sexually harassing office staff. Today we want to know what you think of these latest sordid stories coming out of Washington and Albany and whether they have eroded your faith in government. WAMC's Ray Graf hosts.