Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Tue April 30, 2013
Vox Pop : Voter Apathy : 4/30/13
Voters are going to the polls today in Massachusetts to choose one Democrat and one Republican to run for the U.S. Senate seat vacated earlier this year by now secretary of state John Kerry.
Elections officials in Massachusetts are estimating as few as five percent of registered voters will take a part in today’s primary. Today we’re looking at voter apathy, especially when it comes to primaries, and we want your take. WAMC's Alan Chartock hosts.