Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Tue April 30, 2013
Vox Pop : Voter Apathy : 4/30/13
Voters are going to the polls today in Massachusetts to choose one Democrat and one Republican to run for the U.S. Senate seat vacated earlier this year by now secretary of state John Kerry.
Elections officials in Massachusetts are estimating as few as five percent of registered voters will take a part in today’s primary. Today we’re looking at voter apathy, especially when it comes to primaries, and we want your take. WAMC's Alan Chartock hosts.