Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
Tue April 30, 2013
Vox Pop : Voter Apathy : 4/30/13
Voters are going to the polls today in Massachusetts to choose one Democrat and one Republican to run for the U.S. Senate seat vacated earlier this year by now secretary of state John Kerry.
Elections officials in Massachusetts are estimating as few as five percent of registered voters will take a part in today’s primary. Today we’re looking at voter apathy, especially when it comes to primaries, and we want your take. WAMC's Alan Chartock hosts.