Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Tue April 30, 2013
Vox Pop : Voter Apathy : 4/30/13
Voters are going to the polls today in Massachusetts to choose one Democrat and one Republican to run for the U.S. Senate seat vacated earlier this year by now secretary of state John Kerry.
Elections officials in Massachusetts are estimating as few as five percent of registered voters will take a part in today’s primary. Today we’re looking at voter apathy, especially when it comes to primaries, and we want your take. WAMC's Alan Chartock hosts.