Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Wed April 11, 2012
Vox Pop : Weather and Climate Change : 4/11/12
It has been a wild few months for weather both locally and across the country with temperatures around town ranging from as low as 30 degrees to as high as 80, and tornados in the mid-west wreaking havoc.
Joining us on this edition of Vox Pop to take your weather related questions are News Channel 13 meteorologist Jason Gough and Franz Litz, executive director of the Pace Energy & Climate Center at Pace Law School and a WAMC commentator. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.