Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Wed April 11, 2012
Vox Pop : Weather and Climate Change : 4/11/12
It has been a wild few months for weather both locally and across the country with temperatures around town ranging from as low as 30 degrees to as high as 80, and tornados in the mid-west wreaking havoc.
Joining us on this edition of Vox Pop to take your weather related questions are News Channel 13 meteorologist Jason Gough and Franz Litz, executive director of the Pace Energy & Climate Center at Pace Law School and a WAMC commentator. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.