Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Hinsdale Residents Call For Select Chair's Resignation
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
North Country/Adirondacks News
Thu July 10, 2008
The VT Attorney General's office has released its annual drug marketing report
VT – The Vermont Attorney General's office has released its annual report assessing how much the drug companies spend in the state to market their product to physicians and medical professionals. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.