Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
North Country/Adirondacks News
Thu July 10, 2008
The VT Attorney General's office has released its annual drug marketing report
VT – The Vermont Attorney General's office has released its annual report assessing how much the drug companies spend in the state to market their product to physicians and medical professionals. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.