Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
New England News
Mon August 5, 2013
Vt. Rep. Welch Plans Series Of Appearances
Vermont Congressman Peter Welch is planning a series of appearances in Brattleboro today.
At 10:30 a.m., Welch is to participate in a small business roundtable at the Brattleboro Development Credit Corp.
At 11:45, Welch will be holding one of his Congress in Your Community sessions at the River Garden with any member of the public who wishes to share concerns with the congressman or inquire about assistance from federal agencies.
And at 1 p.m., Welch is set to attend a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the Brattleboro Memorial Hospital's newly renovated emergency services department.