Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
Mon November 12, 2012
WAMC's Mount Kisco transmitter is off the air
An update from WAMC Engineering:
While most tower and transmitter damage from Superstorm Sandy has been repaired and nearly all of WAMC's downed stations are back on the air, we regret to report that our Mount Kisco station - WWES 88.9 - will be off the air until further notice.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while technical staff works to get the station back on the air.
Listeners in Northern Westchester are encouraged to listen online at this website.