Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon November 12, 2012
WAMC's Mount Kisco transmitter is off the air
An update from WAMC Engineering:
While most tower and transmitter damage from Superstorm Sandy has been repaired and nearly all of WAMC's downed stations are back on the air, we regret to report that our Mount Kisco station - WWES 88.9 - will be off the air until further notice.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while technical staff works to get the station back on the air.
Listeners in Northern Westchester are encouraged to listen online at this website.