Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
WAMC New York News
Thu November 3, 2005
War Path in Ulster County
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – A new tourism project is underway in Ulster County New York.
The City of Kingston is teaming up with the state Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation to map out a Revolutionary War Trail that will trace the route taken by British Redcoats who succeeded in burning down almost everything in their path.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.