Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue October 11, 2005
Warm Fall Means Greener Apples and Less Profits For Orchardists
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The unusually warm fall has slowed the ripening of some apple varieties, particularly the McIntosh, Vermont and northern New York's dominant apple variety. The lack of color could also mean a lack of profits for some growers. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.