Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Thu May 2, 2013
'Warren Is In The House,' Buffett Says As He Joins Twitter
Originally published on Thu May 2, 2013 1:33 pm
Warren Buffett, the billionaire investor known as the "oracle of Omaha" and renowned for making lots of money for both himself and his Berkshire Hathaway shareholders, joined Twitter on Thursday.
Bill Gates, who like Buffett is both a billionaire and philanthropist, is glad his buddy has joined up:
Buffett, as investors know well, is also famous for his annual letter to shareholders in which he lays out his thinking about the economy and the business world. Perhaps he'll now use Twitter to share his thoughts more often.