Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
New England News
Tue January 8, 2013
Warren Tours Downtown Pittsfield
Newly-elected Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren continued her first tour of Western Massachusetts after being sworn-in by hearing from constituents in the Berkshires. WAMC’s Lucas Willard reports...
At Pittsfield City Hall, Warren met with lawmakers, and local officials, where they discussed a variety of topics including the county’s infrastructure, public safety, education, and economic development.
Earlier today the Senator opened a new office in Springfield, but while in Pittsfield she said she will establish open lines of communication to the Western-most areas of the state.
Warren also made stops along South Street in Pittsfield, including the Berkshire Museum and Colonial Theatre.