Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed April 25, 2012
Washington County Fiber Tour
The Washington County Fiber Tour is celebrating its 20th year this weekend. You can visit alpacas, rabbiits, goats, sheep and lambs, llamas, and more - on several farms in beautiful Washington County. We are joined by Sylvia Graham (Fiber Kingdom in Salem, a breeder of angora rabbits and small business owner), Judy Leon (alpaca farmer and fiber artist - her farm is called Alpacas of Haven Hill) and Karin Kennedy (a sheep farmer from Easton).