Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Wed April 25, 2012
Washington County Fiber Tour
The Washington County Fiber Tour is celebrating its 20th year this weekend. You can visit alpacas, rabbiits, goats, sheep and lambs, llamas, and more - on several farms in beautiful Washington County. We are joined by Sylvia Graham (Fiber Kingdom in Salem, a breeder of angora rabbits and small business owner), Judy Leon (alpaca farmer and fiber artist - her farm is called Alpacas of Haven Hill) and Karin Kennedy (a sheep farmer from Easton).