Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Wed August 4, 2004
Water Quality Conference Focuses on Adirondack Lakes
By Pat Bradley
Paul Smiths, NY – A three day Adirondack Water Quality Conference is scheduled for August 9th thru 11th. This second annual meeting will focus on, and assess the needs of, the park's lakes. Along with scientists, environmentalists, local and state officials, the head of the U-S EPA is also scheduled to attend. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.