Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed June 8, 2005
Web Site Connects Kids and The Law in NY
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – A new Web site from the New York State Bar Association aims to educate young people about youth laws. The interactive site is the first of its kind in the Northeast, and the third in the country. The state lawyer's organization is pumping up promotion of its site ahead of the fall start of the next school year. WAMC's Allison Dunne has more.