Listen to these segments at AcademicMinute.ORG
Monday, July 7
- Dr. Jason Kalirai of Johns Hopkins University searches deep space for the presence of exo-planets.
Tuesday, July 8
- Dr. Holly Bik of The University of California, Davis, is attempting to create a genetic barcode of the sea.
Wednesday, July 9
- The University of Utah's Dr. Denise Dearing takes a peek at pikas.
Thursday, July 10
- Dr. Peter Savelyev of Vanderbilt University examines the far reaching benefits of pre-school.
Friday, July 11
- Dr. Josep Marco-Pallarés of The University of Barcelona discusses musical anhedonia.