Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
- 'A Deadly Secret: The Bizarre And Chilling Story Of Robert Durst'
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
- Dr. Molly Bray, The University of Texas at Austin - Genetics and Exercise
Mon July 21, 2014
This Week on The Academic Minute
Monday, July 21
Dr. Fred Jourdan of Curtin University discusses mass extinction through an analysis of ancient volcanic eruptions.
Tuesday, July 22
Dr. Brian Wansink of Cornell University touts the long lasting health benefits of playing a high school sport.
Wednesday, July 23
The University of Kansas' Dr. Paul Selden is using spider fossils to reconstruct ancient ecosystems.
Thursday, July 24
Dr. Keith Robinson of The University of Texas at Austin examines the effect of parental involvement on early education.
Friday, July 25
Dr. Carlos Varela of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute is working to improve auto-pilot technology.