Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Thu April 29, 2004
Western MA Highest Statewide Asthma, Diabetes Rates
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A survey out this week by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health examined health factors in different regions of the state. Western Massachusetts has the highest rates of diabetes and asthma, and residents are the second most overweight. Our Berkshire's Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has this report.