Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue March 16, 2004
Western MA Seeing More Hepatitis
By Kelly Wilkinson
Ludlow, MA – Hundreds of residents in a Western Massachusetts town were inoculated for Hepatitis A yesterday, after a pizza restaurant worker was hospitalized with the disease. The scare comes as Western Massachusetts is experiencing an overall increase in hepatitis cases. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.