Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
WAMC New York News
Fri October 28, 2005
Western Mass electric crews head south to help out
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – At least three and a half million people in Florida are still without power four days after Hurricane Wilma. Crews from Western Massachusetts Electric Company in Springfield headed south early this morning to help restore it.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein saw them off.