Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed December 10, 2003
Western Mass Re-Brands Itself
By Kelly Wilkinson
Springfield, MA – Two regions in Western Massachusetts are tweaking their identities to attract more tourism and business revenue. While the Pioneer Valley has a history of luring business to the area...and the Berkshires have a well-established tourism legacy...each region is trying to improve the other half of the tourism-business equation. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.