Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Arts & Culture
Mon August 13, 2012
The Wharton Salon at The Mount
The Wharton Salon joins The Mount’s year-long celebration of Edith Wharton’s 150th birthday by putting Edith Wharton herself onstage this year in The Inner House, August 15-26. Adapted by Dennis Krausnick from Wharton’s 1934 autobiography, A Backward Glance, actress Tod Randolph plays Edith Wharton in a vivid account of Wharton’s public and private life directed by veteran Wharton director, Normi Noël. This is the fourth consecutive season that The Mount has welcomed The Wharton Salon. We are joined by The Mount’s Executive Director, Susan Wissler; The Wharton Salon’s Producing Artistic Director, Catherine Taylor-Williams; and the actress portraying Edith Wharton, Tod Randolph.