Most Active Stories
- NY's New Medical Marijuana Law Carries A "Wait"
- Albany Firefighters Public Appeal: Save Ladder 1
- WAMC’s Alan Chartock In Conversation with Malcolm Nance, International Terrorism Expert
- NY Governor Has A Plan To Revitalize Stewart Airport
- North Adams Council Approves Hospital Resolution; Similar Effort On Hold In Williamstown
Mon May 12, 2014
What To Talk About: On A Plane, At A Cocktail Party, In A Tiny Elevator With Your Boss's Boss
Have you ever gone up to an intriguing looking person at a party, tried to start a conversation and froze? Or perhaps you just chatted nervously about the weather? Authors Chris Colin and Rob Baedeker join us this morning to assist.
The duo have published What to Talk About: On a Plane, at a Cocktail Party, in a Tiny Elevator with Your Boss’s Boss. The book is filled with suggestions to aid in the art of making conversation, as the title suggests, in all sorts of situations. Rob Baedeker joins us.