Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Around the Nation
Tue May 1, 2012
What's Fun About 5? Mud And Gummy Worms
It's Tell Me More's 5th birthday. In the last few years, Tell Me More has produced more than 1,300 hours of programming that have piqued the interest of even the youngest listeners. Host Michel Martin hears from 5-year-old Hezekiah Jefferson-Glipa of Corona, California about his best memories of being five and what it means to turn six.