Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Wed February 1, 2006
What's in a Speech?
By Carrie Saldo
Great Barrington, MA – During his State of the Union speech Tuesday night President Bush outlined initiatives for health care, education, improving fuel efficiency and decreasing this country's dependence on foreign oil. Carrie Saldo has reaction from state and federal law makers.