Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New England News
Wed February 1, 2006
What's in a Speech?
By Carrie Saldo
Great Barrington, MA – During his State of the Union speech Tuesday night President Bush outlined initiatives for health care, education, improving fuel efficiency and decreasing this country's dependence on foreign oil. Carrie Saldo has reaction from state and federal law makers.