Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Fri February 22, 2013
"Whitey Bulger: America's Most Wanted Gangster and the Manhunt That Brought Him to Justice"
James “Whitey” Bulger is to crime in the latter half of the twentieth century what Al Capone was to the first. Journalist, Kevin Cullen, is the co-author of a new portrait of Bulger, from his criminal beginnings as a neighborhood tough to his nine years in federal prison—including Alcatraz—for bank robbery.
Whitey Bulger: America's Most Wanted Gangster and the Manhunt That Brought Him to Justice is the story of how Bulger became the most wanted person in America and evaded capture for nearly two decades.