Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Fri February 22, 2013
"Whitey Bulger: America's Most Wanted Gangster and the Manhunt That Brought Him to Justice"
James “Whitey” Bulger is to crime in the latter half of the twentieth century what Al Capone was to the first. Journalist, Kevin Cullen, is the co-author of a new portrait of Bulger, from his criminal beginnings as a neighborhood tough to his nine years in federal prison—including Alcatraz—for bank robbery.
Whitey Bulger: America's Most Wanted Gangster and the Manhunt That Brought Him to Justice is the story of how Bulger became the most wanted person in America and evaded capture for nearly two decades.