Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Wed May 2, 2012
Who's Making Political Hay Out Of Osama Bin Laden?
Originally published on Wed May 2, 2012 12:31 pm
This week, the Beauty Shop ladies discuss whether President Obama and Mitt Romney are politicizing last year's killing of Osama bin Laden. They also weigh in on campaign ads meant to reach niche voters. Host Michel Martin checks in with professor Asra Nomani, policy analyst Michelle Bernard, and bloggers Viviana Hurtado and Danielle Belton.