Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Wed May 2, 2012
Who's Making Political Hay Out Of Osama Bin Laden?
Originally published on Wed May 2, 2012 12:31 pm
This week, the Beauty Shop ladies discuss whether President Obama and Mitt Romney are politicizing last year's killing of Osama bin Laden. They also weigh in on campaign ads meant to reach niche voters. Host Michel Martin checks in with professor Asra Nomani, policy analyst Michelle Bernard, and bloggers Viviana Hurtado and Danielle Belton.