Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Tue July 9, 2013
Why Summer Is A Good Time To Talk Cash With Kids
Originally published on Tue July 9, 2013 12:23 pm
Summertime isn't just for lollygagging. Many teens are working hard to pick up a few dollars. But how can parents prevent kids from squandering hard-earned cash and save some for the future? Host Michel Martin gets tips from financial expert Alvin Hall.