Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed August 27, 2008
Wife of slain New York State Trooper files suit
Margaretville, NY – The wife of slain New York State Trooper David Brinkerhoff, who was killed in a shootout in Margaretville in April 2007, has filed a lawsuit against St. Lawrence County and its probation department for $100 million contending had 23-year-old Travis Trim been incarcerated as he should have been, her husband would be alive today. WAMC's Hank Gross has more.