Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Arts & Culture
Mon April 1, 2013
Will Rogers - Signature Theatre's production of "The Mound Builders"
Signature Theatre in New York City champions in-depth explorations of a playwright’s body of work, and delivers an intimate and immersive journey into the playwright’s singular vision. They are currently producing Lanford Wilson’s The Mound Builders, directed by Jo Bonney. It is scheduled to run through April 14th.
In the play, a team of archeologists descends on an Illinois town to unearth the mysteries of the Mound Builders. As they excavate the remains of this Native American civilization, they confront powerful and dangerous forces of ambition and legacy.
Will Rogers plays Chad Jasker in the show. Will Rogers was nominated for a 2012 Drama Desk Award for his work in Unnatural Acts at Classic Stage Company. Other Off Broadway credits include (but are not limited to) Golden Age (MTC), As You Like It (Public Theatre), The Submission (MCC Theatre), and When the Rain Stops Falling (Lincoln Center). Regionally he's performed all over the country, including two shows at the Williamstown Theatre Festival - Our Town and Not Waving.
Arts & Culture