Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Fri March 19, 2004
Will State Help Get Cheaper but Illegal Drugs?
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – An Associated Press survey recently showed almost one-third of Americans say paying for prescription drugs is a problem in their families. A bill in Massachusetts would create a new state office to provide people with information on buying cheaper drugs in Canada. Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson filed this report.