Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri March 19, 2004
Will State Help Get Cheaper but Illegal Drugs?
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – An Associated Press survey recently showed almost one-third of Americans say paying for prescription drugs is a problem in their families. A bill in Massachusetts would create a new state office to provide people with information on buying cheaper drugs in Canada. Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson filed this report.