Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri March 19, 2004
Will State Help Get Cheaper but Illegal Drugs?
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – An Associated Press survey recently showed almost one-third of Americans say paying for prescription drugs is a problem in their families. A bill in Massachusetts would create a new state office to provide people with information on buying cheaper drugs in Canada. Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson filed this report.