Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
WAMC New York News
Fri March 19, 2004
Will State Help Get Cheaper but Illegal Drugs?
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – An Associated Press survey recently showed almost one-third of Americans say paying for prescription drugs is a problem in their families. A bill in Massachusetts would create a new state office to provide people with information on buying cheaper drugs in Canada. Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson filed this report.