Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed October 13, 2004
Wind Project Gets Test Approval
By Pat Bradley
Londonderry, VT – The Vermont Public Service Board has given developers of a planned 33-turbine wind farm on Glebe Mountain in Londonderry permission to install two meteorological towers. Developers say its an important step in moving the project forward, but opponents say the fact these towers have been approved doesn't mean the wind farm will eventually be built. More from north Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.