Most Active Stories
- NY's New Medical Marijuana Law Carries A "Wait"
- Albany Firefighters Public Appeal: Save Ladder 1
- WAMC’s Alan Chartock In Conversation with Malcolm Nance, International Terrorism Expert
- NY Governor Has A Plan To Revitalize Stewart Airport
- North Adams Council Approves Hospital Resolution; Similar Effort On Hold In Williamstown
North Country/Adirondacks News
Wed August 13, 2008
Woman and son face animal cruelty charges
VT – A Northeast Kingdom woman and her son are facing animal cruelty charges after a raid in which Vermont authorities found dozens of living and dead animals in their home. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.