Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Wed June 27, 2012
Women Having It All: A Feminist Fantasy?
The Beauty Shop ladies weigh in on a new article that's reignited the debate about whether women can have it all — and what that even means for different women. Guest host Viviana Hurtado checks in with PJ Media editor Bridget Johnson, blogger Danielle Belton, and Deepa Iyer of South Asian Americans Leading Together.