Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
North Country/Adirondacks News
Tue July 1, 2008
Work on the Benningon Bypass is on schedule
Bennington, VT – Vermont officials say work on the northern section of the Benningon Bypass is on schedule, and part of the highway project could be open to traffic a month early. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.