Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Tue April 10, 2012
World Bank Needs To Change, Challenger Says
The World Bank has been led by an American since its founding in 1946. Now, two candidates from developing countries, including Nigerian Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, say their experiences make them better candidates. Okonjo-Iweala speaks with host Michel Martin about why the World Bank should open up its selection process.