Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue April 10, 2012
World Bank Needs To Change, Challenger Says
The World Bank has been led by an American since its founding in 1946. Now, two candidates from developing countries, including Nigerian Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, say their experiences make them better candidates. Okonjo-Iweala speaks with host Michel Martin about why the World Bank should open up its selection process.