Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat April 21, 2012
Writer Susan Orlean Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Sat April 21, 2012 12:03 pm
New Yorker staff writer and author of the Orchid Thief and the recent biography of movie canine Rin Tin Tin takes a quiz on other things that sound like "Rin Tin Tin": Tintin, Tauntaun and TomTom. (Rebroadcast from Dec. 3, 2011)