Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Mon January 30, 2012
?yllaeR 'Alyssa Talks Backwards' seoG lariV
Originally published on Mon January 30, 2012 6:18 pm
"Talent, odd it is," Yoda might say.
In one of those quirks we've come to like about the Web, a video called "Alyssa talking backwards. Poteau Oklahoma" that was posted last July is just now beginning to get some viral-style attention. She seems to be quite good at quickly saying — backwards — any word she's given.
It's drawing some doubters, including someone who took "Alyssa talking backwards" and posted a version that runs ... backward.
(H/T to Huff Post Culture.)