Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
The Hudson River Sampler on WAMC
Wanda Fischer brings listeners a program of the very best folk music, bluegrass and blues. If you have a question or suggestion for the show, why not drop Wanda an e-mail!
The Hudson River Sampler can be heard every Saturday from 8 to 10:00 pm on WAMC/Northeast Public Radio.
March 02, 2013