Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Stephentown Speaks Out Against NED Pipeline
- Sports Report: UAlbany Coach Will Brown Interviews At Fordham, George Mason
- Massachusetts Medical Society Against Limiting Questioning About Gun Ownership
- Supporters Raise $50,000 For Farmer Facing Animal Cruelty Charges
- Skidmore Student Found Responsible For Attack Suspended For Additional Two Years
WAMC's The Roundtable is an award-winning, nationally recognized eclectic talk program. The show airs from 9am to noon each weekday and features news, interviews, in-depth discussion, listener call-ins, music, and much (much) more! Hosted by Joe Donahue and produced by Sarah LaDuke, The Roundtable tackles serious and lighthearted subjects, looking to explore the many facets of the human condition with civility, respect and responsibility.
The show's hallmark is thoughtful interviews with A-list newsmakers, authors, artists, sports figures, actors, and people with interesting stories to tell. Since hitting the airwaves in May of 2001, The Roundtable has interviewed the likes of Arthur Miller, Kurt Vonnegut, Maya Angelou, Madeleine Albright, Jimmy Carter, John McCain, Bob Dole, Bill O'Reilly, Steve Martin, James Taylor, Bill Cosby, Stephen King, Melissa Etheridge and lots of other really cool people. Plus, Wilco does our theme song. What more can you ask for?
If you have any questions or you'd like to be on the show, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Book Picks" lists are here.