Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Vox Pop on WAMC
WAMC's live call-in talk program. Guests with expertise in areas ranging from Astronomy to George Washington speak with WAMC's hosts and answer questions posed by WAMC listeners. We also have a number of forums and guests who are regulars to Vox Pop such as our Science Forum and Gardening program.
There are several ways to join the Vox Pop conversation:
- Call in during the show from 2-3 p.m. at 1-800-348-2551 (1-800-TALK-1)
- Comment on the show page of the Vox Pop section of WAMC.org
- Comment on the Vox Pop status update at WAMC's Facebook page
- Tweet us @WAMCVoxPop
Coming up on Vox Pop:
Monday, May 27
NO SHOW - Happy Memorial Day!
Tuesday, May 28
Wednesday, May 29
Pet & Vets
Guests: Dr. Ron Scharf
Thursday, May 30
Guest: Greg Ward and Fred Breglia