Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
There are two easy, secure online ways to support WAMC.
1. Make a Pledge! Cash gifts are the most popular charitable gifts. They result in a charitable tax deduction for the year given. Make a secure Online Pledge.
2. Donate a Used Car: (or boat, airplane, etc.) In cooperation with our friends at Car Talk, vehicles may be donated that will benefit WAMC. The Car Talk/WAMC Vehicle Donation web site has worksheets and links to IRS documents to let donors calculate what their donations are worth.
Others Ways of Giving to WAMC
Become a WAMC Underwriter
An important contribution to quality radio is made by foundations, corporations and individuals who provide funds to underwrite the presentation of a program or series of programs broadcast on WAMC. Learn more.
Planned gifts are vital to WAMC's future and offer a variety of effective ways for helping the station build up its endowment, The First Amendment Fund. These gifts can enable you to make a contribution to WAMC while achieveing specific personal and financial goals, including:
- Fulfilling your charitable wishes
- Receiving lifetime income
- Claiming a significant income tax deduction
- Avoiding capital gains tax
- Reducing estate and gift taxes