Monday, October 27Alex Müller - University of Cape Town Health Care and LGBT Discrimination
Monday, October 27Dr. Alex Muller of The University of Cape Town analyzes health care discrimination amongst LGBT patients.
Tuesday, October 28Dr. Andrew Gallup of SUNY Oneonta presents a theory on yawning.
Wednesday, October 29Dr. Heidi Appel and Dr. Rex Cocroft of The University of Missouri share their groundbreaking research on plants' ability to hear.
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Sallie Han of the State University of New York Oneonta discusses what the items we accumulate during pregnancy say about our culture.
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Brian Lowe of the State University of New York Oneonta explains why "Big Data" is becoming a focus of academic inquiry.
ONEONTA, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say a fire that displaced nearly 180 students living in a State University at Oneonta dormitory was sparked by the improper use of a power strip.
SUNY Oneonta officials say Thursday the fire started around 4 p.m. Wednesday because of the improper use of an electrical power strip in a bedroom in a third-floor suite in Matteson Hall.
Officials say the 177 residents of the dorm all got out safely from the four-story building. The fire was under control in less than an hour.